TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering and funding an account with ucabet.co, you hereby acknowledge and agree to the following rules and regulations as stated by Ucabet.
- Ucabet operates within the jurisdiction of Costa Rica. To ensure complete legality, all transactions and wagers will be considered as originating from and governed by the laws of Costa Rica.
- Member’s winnings will not be reported to any government agency. It is the sole responsibility of each individual to report income for tax purposes.
- All members must be at least 21 years old. Age restrictions for Internet gaming vary from country to country. We operate under strict compliance with all local laws. We urge you not to access our site unless you are in compliance with the laws governing your jurisdiction.
- Personal identity and details of all members; including name, address, phone number, credit card information, email address and wagering history, will remain completely confidential, and never given, reported or sold to any third party.
- Residents from France or Costa Rica are prohibited from playing for real money at UcaBet.
- Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep all account information confidential. The member is solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the account.
- Access to the member’s account is restricted solely to that member. Any other access is strictly forbidden and will result in the account being closed immediately and the account balance being confiscated. This includes use of Credit Cards by anyone other than the account member. We do not allow 3rd party CC deposits.
- We cater to recreational players only. Any professional, steam, or syndicate players will have their accounts closed immediately and entire balance will be returned to player.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
- Special offers and promotions are strictly one per household/internet account/syndicate unless otherwise noted. Any user who abuses this policy may have their account terminated and any offer may be nullified at the discretion of the management.
- All Internet wagers are final once accepted by Ucabet Sportsbook and Casino, verified by the member and after game or event has begun.
- When using your credit card to fund your account, further information or identification may be required of you.
- Ucabet follows Las Vegas no bet regulations which state: No bet +/- 5 points from the consensus line shall be honored regardless of whether the error is made by the sportsbook or the customer in either manual or electronic transaction.
- All sporting events must be played on the date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed, suspended and/or rescheduled, this automatically constitutes “no action” unless otherwise stated . Please visit our odds page and review each individual sport to obtain playtime regulations that constitute action on a wager.